Here are some some fun ways to add some daily humor in your workplace…
“The Success Bell!” When someone in the office helps a client or makes a new sale they ring a bell and everyone cheers and laughs.
2) “Funny Name Day!” Everyone gets to think up a funny name for themselves and puts it on a name tag and all through the day they are called that name. (Example: Bart Simpson, Daffy Duck, Kermit The Frog…_)
3) “Red Nose Lunch Day!” This can be a day or a week when the employees wear a red nose during lunch and are instructed to find a joke on the internet and share it during lunch for some fun laughs. (I can give links to where the can buy the red noses for very little money.)
4) “Time to Laugh!” There can be a bell or a laugh bag and when it is heard everyone stops what they are doing, stands and lets out a loud laugh for a couple seconds and then goes back to work.
5) “Wear Something Funny Day!” This is where the sky could be the limit. They can set up theme days like clown day or cartoon character day where they could wear something to represent the funny theme.
6) “Celebrate a silly holiday!” This could be a holiday like Ground Hog Day, for example. Everyone asked to bring in a Ground Hog dish, tell Ground Hog jokes and sing Ground Hog Songs. (Everyday is a silly holiday I will have a link up on my site with ideas)
If you have more ideas feel free to share them with us….
Copyright Richard Paul 2009